According to Forbes and Statista, 50% workforce will be freelancing by 2027. Many skills used to successfully launch a startup are the same as those learnt in STEM field: thrivingness in uncertainty, willingness to experiment, reliance on logic and analysis, and creative problem-solving.
This inquiry-based curriculum leads you through the entire process of creating a start-up from an idea. It fuels your curiosity and expands your horizons in entrepreneurship and financial literacy in a fun, interactive and engaging way.
- Entrepreneurship mindset
- Business skills (meetings, phone calls, presentations, negotiations)
- Market viability, cost planning and pricing
- UX/UI and website building (please bring a tablet or laptop)
- Importance of data and public relations (PR)
- Marketing strategy and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Raising capital and ensuring success
7-13 years old
Date & Time (11 days from 2023 Sep 4 - Dec 4; 18 hours in total)
This is a regular after-school program (i.e. Extra-Curricular Activities, ECA) that runs during term 1 (2023 September to December) on Mondays from 3:15 - 4:45 pm from Sep 4 - Nov 13
AND from 3:15 - 5:15 pm from Nov 20 - Dec 4
Sep 4, 11, 18, 25
Oct 9 (cancelled due to typhoon), 16
Nov 6, 13, 20, 27
- Dec 4
- (we were notified by BHS that the school will not be opened Dec 11)
Beacon Hill School (BHS), 23 Ede Road, Kowloon Tong
We are committed to lowering unnecessary charges. Yet, 3.5% service charge will incur if you pay online (it's charged by the payment gateway). Alternatively, you can pay by bank deposit, FPS or PayMe with no extra charge. Hence, please WhatsApp us at 52953765 before you enrol!
- Please bring a tablet / laptop with mouse from 5th-8th classes.
- Student–trainer Ratio: 9:1
- If the program did not meet the minimum required number of students, we will notify you 2 calendar days in advance with a full refund.
- Please WhatsApp us at 52953765 before you enrol!